dinsdag 15 februari 2011

















THE BIOHAZARD MUD PIG




























































666-PERVERT CHEMS AIDS STD,S BULGE PIG-FAG JUNKIE FOR EVIL FULL BLOWN AIDS, STD,s AND EXTREME FORCED CHEMS FEEDING/SLAMM FUCKING AIDS PIGS TO BRED MY PIG CUNTS FOR HOURS 666-Biohazard loads deep in my pig azz..... Extreme FORCED Chems feeding/slamming till the edge... ORDER ME NOW I BEG YOU to CAM FEED me chems wenn i,m ONLINE! HEAVY brainwash session,666 conscious BREEDING STD,s / AIDS rape's and gangrape welcum deep long throat fucking till pukeing and let me forced eat my own chems puke again and again...extreme Tight leather,rubber,501 with a big bulge, FAG fuckers like to breed and bred!!.... No Stop, No Limits... Use this CUNT only for your pleasure...24/7/365 WANTED a EXTREME no limits 666 TOP to Owning this fag pig that's unable to function without CHEMS, CAM FEED ME NOW order me wenn i,m ONLINE, turning him into a dependent, needy and a total addict-Meth Owner's private GBL,XTC, Meth-Junk. Make this AIDS and STD.s pig yours! ORDER ME SIR! Offer me brainwash this fag on CHEMS that he not need AIDS meds anymore!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU TELL ME THAT ONLY CHEMS ARE GOOD FOR ME AND ORDER ME TO FORCED EAT FOR MY CAM WENN I ONLINE NOW......







2 opmerkingen:

  1. IK geil op HIV zaad.
    Liefste zonder meds en ik vastgebonden en gedrogeerd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fantaseer ook vaak over HIV, kan alleen niemand vinden die het wilt geven

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen